- Can a debit card be ordered before the first payment and is there a minimum amount that needs to be in the account for this? How long does it take to receive a card?
The option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $30 (or the USD equivalent) in payments.
Please note that payments received via the Make a Payment service, or from an eWallet will not count towards the minimum threshold. Shipping time, approximately: 10-28 business days.
To find out when your card is estimated to arrive, please refer to the automated email that was sent to you when your card was ordered. Please note that the estimated arrival date for your card is generated by our system based on average shipping times to your area.
- What should I do if I lost the Payoneer debit card?
If you believe that your Payoneer Prepaid Card has been lost or stolen, please contact us https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us/l_id/1 as soon as possible for further assistance.
1-(646)-3862434, the line is available 24/7.
- I am supposed to change my Payoneer account that is connected to my Fiverr account. Can you tell me what is the procedure and confirm that the account that will be removed from Fiverr will stay active?
Procedure for releasing payee depends on the reason. Also it’s different for different partners, some might have a “disconnect” button inside their account, some don’t. The general way here is to contact Payoneer support and ask them to release payee (disconnect Payoneer account from the partner). In general, after releasing payee, Payoneer account stays active.
- Does Payoneer plan to cooperate with booking.com like it’s cooperating with AirBnb?
Payoneer is official partner of Booking.com, but we gradually expand this partnership over different countries, and Serbia is not covered yet.
- Why is Payoneer not allowing the ones that are connected to Airbnb to use the option money request for other clients?
Billing Service is not supported for the line of business related to the rental apartment.
- Is it possible to receive funds on the Payoneer card from the website for selling services or software? I am currently using MyCommerce Share – it as a payment processor, but they do not collaborate with Payoneer. Is there a payment processor that has collaboration with Payoneer?
We don’t promote payment processors in public space, but you can check this blog post where in the end are some examples of the processors with which we work.
- The old debit card has expired and now I am ordering a new one, for which I have waited to receive some funds in USD. When I try to order, the only options are in the currency EUR and GBP, and no option for USD. Does my account have some problems and if I order a new one in EUR, will there be an automatic conversion of funds to EUR?
In this situation, it is best to contact our customer support.
- I have registered on Payoneer and requested a debit card, but haven’t received it after more than a month. As well, I have received an email for receiving a payment, but when I log in to my account I don’t see anywhere that amount. How can I access my money without a Payoneer card?
Our service allows withdrawing funds from Payoneer to bank from any of the currency balances available on your online account. This can be done at any time once you have attained the minimum balance amount to initiate a withdraw request and without an active card.
You can view your payment history by logging into your account. Click on „My Account“ and choose „Transactions“ located under the „Activity“ menu. Payments that are still pending and under review will appear in the „Upcoming Transactions“ section.